Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fortune cookies are lame and Johnny Depp Stories are awesome. Wait a minute i'm being a hypocrite because I know I have one fortune in my wallet. It reads _____________________________________. On to the story the fortune cookie guy that dudes lame. He has a degree in Engineering and Business and that's the best he could do. That's lame! I think if I was in his position I would went all out like Johnny Depp and did what I want. Johnny wanted to be a guitarist so he did but ended up being bigger. Johnny Depp wanted to trash a hotel so he did and got arrested. The thing about is that he ended up doing what ever he wanted but lost his mind like Gorilla Zoe says. Johnny Depp gets everything together when he has his first child. I'm sure he had so much joy he would do anything for her. I'm guessing that's where watching Disney Channels with your daughter leads to acting in a series of Disney Movies that become summer blockbusters. Kids do bring you to great times and bring happiness in you. That you never knew about. Well to come to a conclusion so I can go to class. The man with the better story is Johnny Depp. Unlike a engineer who ends up writing fortunes what a lame story.

No comments:

Post a Comment