Saturday, May 16, 2009

EUREKA! My Recent findings. Pt. 1

19 For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God.20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing! Galatians 2:19-21

Galatians is a letter that Paul wrote. In this letter he expresses why we can find justification in Jesus and not through expectations of the men. I'm living in this flesh where am i gonna get to in life? But that's where that 2:20 comes in. It says I have been crucified with Christ. When ever I look at the word "with" I see it as being together, to share. So I shared the cross with Christ, and I share the death of my sin/flesh up there up on that cross. It goes on to say it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me. So if i share the cross with him. I'm am no longer here it is Him who lives in me. I don't live for men or gratify this sinful nature because i'm no long it's slave, but I am a servant. And I know that he loved me and gave himself for me. Goes on with "The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." This is not my body. I don't need the approval of man or any one but it's through faith in all I say and do.
I now live by faith alone

No comments:

Post a Comment